Find Relief from Lower Back Pain with Help from Our Wichita Falls Chiropractor
Does lower back pain keep you awake at night? Do you find yourself skipping activities you used to enjoy, or having to miss work because of your discomfort? You don't deserve to live in pain every day, and at Champions Clinic in Wichita Falls, TX, our chiropractor duo, Dr. Rensay Davis and Dr. Chris Beaver, are committed to helping you find drug-free relief that lasts.
5 Ways Our Wichita Falls Chiropractor Team Treats Lower Back Pain
Stiff, sore, aching, throbbing, shooting pain that radiates down into one or both legs. We hear all of these descriptors and more when our patients first come to us with low back pain. While each and every treatment plan is customized to meet the needs of the individual, here are five common techniques our Wichita Falls chiropractic team uses to alleviate these symptoms and target their root causes:
- Spinal adjustments: Adjustments are a safe way to improve your spinal health and alignment. We also know chiropractic adjustments stimulate the nervous system to flood itself with natural analgesic compounds for medication-free pain relief.
- Myofascial release: Fascia is the thin tissue encasing your muscles, organs, bones, and nerves. If an area of this fascia becomes scarred or restricted in mobility, pain can occur all over the body, including the lower back. We use effective, yet gentle, manual techniques to release tension in the fascia and improves circulation for widespread healing.
- Corrective exercises: Movement is medicine! Research shows exercise is one of the best ways to alleviate chronic lower back pain because it lowers stress hormones, improves circulation, promotes tissue healing, supports weight loss and healthy weight maintenance, and increases the strength and endurance of your core muscles. Our chiropractic staff can teach you which exercises are safe and effective for you no matter where you are on your injury recovery journey.
- Custom orthotics: Ever wondered how your foot position can affect your lower back health? Many people with lower back pain have altered foot and ankle mechanics that create an "upstream" disruption in the alignment of their pelvis and lower back. Custom orthotics can help reduce excess strain on the spine and enhance the beneficial effects of our other back pain techniques.
- Therapeutic modalities: We use non-invasive modalities like ultrasound, cryotherapy, and electrical stimulation to deliver a tailored pain relief program based on your needs and preferences. These modalities work directly on your spinal tissues to alleviate spasms, modulate pain signals, increase circulation, and decrease inflammation.
Need Help with Lower Back Pain?
Chiropractic care is safe and effective for people with low back pain and we can help you to reach your maximum physical potential at whatever age you are. Contact Champions Clinic at (940) 264-1960 to schedule your appointment today!